About us...


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

packing up

Got one last PT session in this morning. Got Tyler's knee immobilizers, which are still a little bit big, but will work. They go from the top of the his thighs down to his ankles and hold his legs out straight to give them a good stretch. And even better stretch when he's sitting up, with shoes on. I'm so excited to have these before we leave town.
I had the boys watch a little movie together while Tyler got his legs stretched. I am impressed that he really doesn't fuss at these. Gradually hopefully we can build up to using them for longer and longer stretches. Right now, we're up to about 30 or 40 minutes.
I spent the day finishing up some more packing. Just about had it all ready to be loaded into the car when Brian got home from clinic. Brian packed the trunk so tightly. The only free space in the trunk was a little triangle in some back corner about 6 in x 3 in x 3 in. Fit 4 suitcases (2 big ones), 34 (6 packs) of Tyler's milk, books, blankets, and all the stuff we have to have for 2 months! I still can't believe he got it all into the trunk and car!
Jacob helping me to get out all of Tyler's milks to take with us.

No comments: