The Freemans: Brian, Camilla, Jacob, Tyler, Blake, Aubrey, Millie, and Zach
About us...
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Pregnant pictures
Getting ready to head over to Hawkins' for dessert. We had lunch at Amy's. Deborah and Joe and their 5 kids, and James and Jani with their 9 kids came over. We had such a good time. It's so fun to be around Brian's family. Brian Hawkins blowing out his birthday cake. My four leaf clover Brian found in the front yard. Definitely can use as much luck as I can get these days! Jacob ready for church. Tyler looks like he's modeling in this picture. And here's the 26 -week pregnant (almost 6 months) pictures, for those of you who I know are dying to see a growing tummy. Deborah's Kambree pulling Jacob around in the tractor wagon.
You look so so so cute! And you haven't gained weight anywhere other than your tummy! That baby will come out and you will look like you never had one. And I will be your fat friend :) Thanks for the pregnant picture!I need to post one too. And the boys look so handsome on their way to church.
1 comment:
You look so so so cute! And you haven't gained weight anywhere other than your tummy! That baby will come out and you will look like you never had one. And I will be your fat friend :) Thanks for the pregnant picture!I need to post one too. And the boys look so handsome on their way to church.
Post a Comment