
Jacob woke up this morning sick to his stomach and threw up. Kept puking about every 20 minutes all morning long. I was so hoping he would not get sick...a couple of his cousins had a bad flu bug that lasted a long time for them, so I was just hoping that we weren't around long enough to pick up anything. As soon as he started throwing up, I went downstairs in my room and told Heavenly Father, "we cannot all get sick. Please help Jacob to get better quickly and for Tyler at least to not get it." We are supposed to be going to see my 3 brothers and my Grandpa in Utah, and I didn't want to get them sick, or be dealing with pukey kids on the road. And the flu with pregnancy did not sound so fun either. So I was SO relieved when Jacob took a nap around lunchtime, slept for 2 hours, and woke up hungry. Kept down a popsicle, then a yogurt, then a few crackers. Has not thrown up since.
.JPG)
A few shots from the morning. Not fun to watch my active Jacob just lay there and not want to do anything at all all morning. Sad.
.JPG)
Keeping the barf bucket close.
.JPG)
More videos. All I had time to do all morning was clean up puke, do laundry, clean up more puke, do more laundry, feed Tyler, and change his diapers.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Tyler watching a movie with Jacob while his legs were getting stretched out.
.JPG)
Jacob was feeling so much better by the end of the afternoon. Wanting to walk around outside again. Heavenly Father was so quick to answer my prayers!!
.JPG)
The rigshaw that one of the priest groups that were trekking here this week presented to Mom and Dad for use at the cove. They use these to pull those who require wheelchairs or have a really hard time walking along the trail.
.JPG)
Jacob finding a few rocks to throw into the Sweetwater river.
.JPG)
I love how pretty it is here. Mountains and beautiful rocks and streams and green, green grass.
.JPG)
The office...where Grandma spends a lot of her time...They do such a wonderful job here as directors. They serve their best and hardest no matter what they are doing. And they are always looking for ways to help others. And always willing to serve, even when it's not convenient (like leaving 30 grandkids for 2 years when their mission was only supposed to last 6 months). They are amazing!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Jacob in front of devil's gate (the pass between the 2 mountains)
No comments:
Post a Comment