About us...


Sunday, July 19, 2009

An update

We're in Portland right now. Visiting Brian this weekend. We have spent the last 2 weeks hopping in between Wyoming, Salt Lake City, and Spokane. A little tired of living out of suitcases, I think I was tired of that about day 2 into the trip. But we're doing well. SO nice to see Brian again after not seeing him for 2 weeks. After this we're (me and the boys) headed on to see more family and keep jumping around. It has been really nice to be close to Brian's family out here, but I have sure missed having our own routine...every day is different, and neither I nor the kids like so much lack of consistency. But we are surviving, and doing what we have to to get through the next couple of months.

Don't have internet access except for on weekends when I'm with Brian, so may be a while for pictures to get posted.

No comments: