About us...


Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Saturday with Daddy!

We had such a fun day with Brian today. Makes me dream about living together again, back in Cleveland together. This is definitely a growing and learning experience, and as usual, those are not pain-free!
The view from Brian's dorm window...he's on the 7th floor. No A/C in the rooms. That did not mix well with a pregnant lady whose core body temperature is 10 degrees higher than everyone else's. I didn't sleep too well last night, but eventually it did cool off enough to sleep ok.
Went to the zoo...free (other than $2) with our Boonshoft pass. It was really busy, but fun to go somewhere new.
Yep, my tummy is growing all the time. Looks even bigger in this picture because I'm bent over.
Jacob checking out the big tractor.

The ugly pigs that Jacob loved.
We got super brave this afternoon and went to the movies to see the new Harry Potter. Found a $4 theater. Brought our portable DVD player for the kids to watch during it. It worked pretty well. Did have to take the kids out a couple of times, but it was well worth it. I still can't believe we took both boys to a 2 hr+ movie. Fun memories!
Loveridge Hall, Brian's home for the last 2 weeks. I hate seeing Brian living a single life. No one to cook his meals, wash his clothes, clean up after him, take care of him.

Our setup in his dormroom. They allow family to visit for 2 nights.
Found a park this evening. I spent the first few minutes cleaning up Tyler's puke mess. I am so tired of cleaning up his puke! He gets car sick really easily, and then gets sick with a lot of change. So I have been cleaning up a LOT of messes this trip. Hope that calms down soon. His feeding has taken a nose dive on this trip. He was tolerating up to 8 ounces a feed (Pediasure) before we left home, and now he's back down to 4! Frustrating!
We had a fun time at the park.
Brian and Jacob chasing each other around.

No comments: