About us...


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby Blake




Blake David Freeman, Born 10/27/09 at 12:24 pm. They broke my water at 8:30, at the same time they started the Pitocin. Got an epidural around 10:50...worked great. Pushed through 2 or 3 contractions, and he was out. My best delivery yet by FAR. Really could not have asked for a better delivery in any way. They tucked him in under my gown and right away he started looking for food. Latched on with no problem. I was so amazed (after Tyler) that a baby could come out and WANT to eat and even KNOW HOW to eat all by itself. So fun to have him nursing so quickly. Weighs 7 lbs 12 oz. 20 inches long. I tore just a little bit, but only got a stitch or two. I'm feeling really good and we are just so thrilled to have a healthy, darling baby boy in our arms!!! Can't wait for Jacob and Tyler to get to see him tomorrow (they won't let kids under 18 in to visit anywhere in the hospital as of this week because of flu season). So glad to have Grandma Freeman here so we don't have to worry at all about Jacob and Tyler. They did not even take any time to get adjusted to her...as soon as they saw her they both went straight to her and gave her a big hug. We are so thankful to have her here. And SO thrilled to have another little boy...number 3! I'm definitely outnumbered now and I love it!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats. He is darling. Glad to hear that the delivery went so smoothly!

Kurt and Lacey Kinghorn said...

Whoo hoo! Sounds like everything went awesome let me know if you need anything at all! Congrats

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

Oh he is so cute and he looks like Jacob! I am so glad he is here and everything went well! I can't wait to hold him. Congratulations!!

Rachel said...

I am so excited about Blake and so glad everything went so good for both of you. Love ya!