.JPG)
The beautiful tree in our backyard.

Realized that in all the 9 months of being pregnant together, Lauren and I don't even have any pictures together that show our tummies. Since she's getting induced on Wednesday (due on Thursday), I figured if we didn't do it now it would never happen.
.JPG)
So excited to meet these little babies!
.JPG)
We played "Don't Eat Pete" for the FHE treat tonight. The boys both love this game, and it's the one time when Tyler actually eats treats with us.
1 comment:
Camilla! I love those pictures and I'm so glad we got them before Hailey arrived. I can't wait for Blake to arrive on Tuesday!!! I was cracking up at my little monster child in the background of the first picture. Not to mention her hair looks like it has never been washed or brushed(her mother must have been 9 months pregnant :)
I can't wait to see picture of Blake!
Post a Comment