About us...


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bringing Blake home...meeting his brothers

Jacob was so excited to see Blake. His first comment was "ahhhhhhhhh, he's so cute."
Tyler just stared at him. Not sure what he's thinking about him. I don't think he understands where he came from. He seems to like him, though.

I love his chubby little face.
Love the soft blankie from Grandma Freeman. We were so lucky to get her out for this baby's birth. They are full-time missionaries, directors over the Mormon Handcart sites, and Blake just happened to come at a time that wasn't so hectic for them. It made it such an extra special time for us to have her here with us. She's helped me at each of our boys' births, and I'm so thankful for her.

Don't know why all the pictures I post are pixelized so much. The originals don't look like that.


Mom Freeman with her newest Grandbaby--#34!!!

1 comment:

Deborah Austin said...

Oh he is so precious and so stinking cute!!! I love him and want to just squeeze him.

Well you guys did good! I am glad the boys are liking him. I can't wait to meet him.

It was great talking to you today, I am glad things seem to be going well. Feel free to call on the "crazy days"

We love you guys tons and are so happy baby blake is here safe and sound and that you are doing well!