About us...


Friday, October 9, 2009

Discovery Center

We went with a couple of the residents' wives and their kids to the discovery center. They had so many fun things for the kids to do. This was my personal favorite, the miniature grocery store. They had little carts for each of the kids to push around and stock up on produce, cereal, bread, cheese, milk, etc. Jacob and Tyler both loved it. And it was fun to get to spend some more time with Jessica and Heather...they made me feel so welcome this week and made the week so much more fun and got us out of our little apt.
Jacob...ready to checkout.

Jacob with Lauren and Audrey, his new friends.
We headed out on Friday after Brian got done with clinic. I had everything packed up, so Brian grabbed a quick bite to eat, loaded all our stuff onto the cart (he was determined to get all the stuff in one load) and into the car. Made it home (about a 6 hr drive) by just before midnight.

2 comments:

Peck Family said...

AHH! Im so glad you came! I really hope you guys end up coming here! I will keep my fingers crossed! What's your email address? I have to tell you so good news!

Peck Family said...

peckfamilyemail@yahoo.com