.JPG)
Brian had to be a little more creative with decorating this morning since I'm up several times at night with Blake.
.JPG)
My new sewing table....excited about this! Brian helped someone move a few weeks ago and they were getting rid of it.
.JPG)
I snuck into YW between classes and got a picture with my young women. Missing Krisnet. I miss these girls. (Back L to R Sara, Stephanie, Candice, me, Elizabeth, LeeAnn; Front L to R: Ana, Jennifer, Liane, Melanie)
.JPG)
What happens when you bring a baby into YW with you? (You probably can't even see him...he's in the middle of all the girls.)
.JPG)
Brian got called and set apart as the new YM president today. I am super excited for him. I loved serving with the YW and really look forward to him getting to work with the youth too. After church we hung out for an hour and a half or so in one of the primary rooms while Brian met with the just-released YM President, who did a fabulous job it seems like. Liane kept us company for a little while. Jacob and Tyler were pretty good sports about hanging out afterwards. Enjoyed our last car ride home together from church for a while probably. Will be taking 2 cars to church each week. I'm just telling myself that getting the boys ready and to church by myself is like going to another therapy or doctor's appt. And even better than that: I get Brian's help once I make it there. I think Brian will do a great job as YM President. I have great confidence in him. The Lord makes no mistakes.
Enjoyed a wonderful, though short, afternoon with Brian. He was home about 2 hours total today. More YM stuff in the afternoon and evening...he got home around 9:30.
.JPG)
Me with my little cutie.
.JPG)
Brian stealing a few laughs.
.JPG)
I love watching these 2 play together.
No comments:
Post a Comment