About us...


Saturday, February 20, 2010

my little climber

My little climber...Tyler loves to climb on everything! Jacob did too at this age, but I didn't expect it yet with Tyler because he's not walking and REALLY doesn't have the stability or balance to be doing it safely. I am just amazed he hasn't hurt himself really bad doing it yet. He keeps me on my toes more than every now. Has given me lots of almost heart attacks! On tables, counters, chairs, back of the couch, etc. I guess Boys will be Boys! And nothing's stopping this one.
On the other hand, I am happy to see that he is determined to do what he wants to. He knows his legs don't work right, but always seems to find a way around it...kids are so adaptable.
Made a cake for Pamela, and one for us to share with Kinghorns. Had a fun time having them over tonight. The recipe didn't turn out exactly right. I wasn't too crazy about the filling, but loved the topping.




No comments: