About us...


Friday, July 23, 2010

My hair is GONE!!

I've never had my hair cut this short before. I wanted something different. And I totally trust Jamie (who cut my hair)...have never seen a bad haircut that she's done. So...

Before:


What do you think? I'd love feedback!


To be donated to locks of love: 11 inches!

sideview

I think I'll save the money I spent on cutting it by using a ton less shampoo and conditioner...jk. But it is so nice to have it short. Hadn't had it cut for a good year and a half. About time, huh!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

your hair looks sooo good camilla!!! i love it!

-heidi-

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

I love it! You look beautiful!

Rachel said...

I love your new haircut Camilla! It looks cute on you. This really is Rachel hehehe

Ann said...

Way cute. I decided a few years ago to chop my hair and I will never go back. You look great.

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

I love it! You look beautiful and it is way easier to style I'm sure!