About us...


Monday, August 2, 2010

Our biggest tomato of the season.
Jacob's bump from wrecking his bike for the first time since taking his training wheels off. Thank goodness he had a helmet on or he would have split his head open for sure I think.

Jacob being an awesome big brother...feeding Blake his baby food!

Adding sprinkles to the rice krispy treats we made to take to Sis. Sacash for our FHE.
I love this little boy. He fills my heart with so much joy. I never thought I could love every day of having a baby, but with Blake I really have. I just can't get enough of this little boy. He is intense and active, but so sweet and lovable (though not cuddly at all) and so full of excitement and life.

I do enjoy the moments when I can actually sit and snuggle him as he drinks a bottle. He weaned himself onto a bottle a week or two ago. So much easier and less painful to wean than Jacob or Tyler!


The pictures the boys colored to take to Sis. Sacash. We looked forward to seeing her all day long. We love her! She showed us her garden in the back, sent us home with some fresh cucumbers, had a wonderful visit with her, left her with lots of hugs. Jacob gave her a big hug at church on Sunday too and I told him good job on the way home, and he said, "she just doesn't have anyone. She has a dog (she was dogsitting for the week), but it doesn't even give her hugs or help her." I thought that was so sweet. A reminder to me that we need to work harder to take care of the lonely and the widowed.

On the drive home, Blake fell asleep. So sweet.

No comments: