About us...


Monday, September 13, 2010

Almost every Monday after the garbage truck comes by, Jacob goes and gets the garbage can from the front yard and takes it back to its place by the garage.
I had the funnest time at the park with my boys today. I played like a kid with them.
Fun with the leaves




I was thinking back to this time last year, before Tyler even had his walker. Now he is walking around on his own almost entirely. He has made such great progress. We feel so grateful.
Jacob showed me how well he is learning to pump his legs.

We got a little silly on the swings. I sprayed a little water on Jacob's head. They all three started laughing so hard that I couldn't resist doing it over and over again. After all, it was a warm day out.
We ended up with a few wet heads and 4 happy hearts.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Is that the park next to the one we went to this summer..?

heidi