About us...


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

pullin' out the winter jammies. I love jammies!!

Jacob and Tyler coloring pictures for their cousin Kayelee (5), who is in the hospital again.
Gettin' them ready to put in the mail.
Tonight while Brian was at mutual, Jacob and I finished reading Charlotte's Web together.
We've been reading together for about 30 minutes a day while Tyler and Blake nap, but on Wednesday night I let Jacob stay up about 30 minutes later while Brian's at mutual. We have now read "A Bear called Paddington" and now "Charlotte's Web." Tomorrow we'll start watching the movie together. Next on the list: Stuart Little. Then Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I love reading with Jacob, he is really learning a lot of new words, and it is a fun excuse for me to read these kids books that I've never read before.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Charlottes Web is my favorite :)Blakester's a lil cutie in his pj's! kaylees in the hospital again?! awww

heidi