About us...


Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby shower

Lauren and Marla threw me a baby shower, and it was so much fun. It really was a PERFECT night! I had so much fun chatting with friends and going through all the girl stuff that I got loaded up with. I seriously got so spoiled! I feel so blessed to have such good friends here! Thanks everyone who made the night great! I have gone through my girl stuff lots of times since, and it is so much fun to have so much pink and ribbons and bows and dresses and SHOES! I had to post some pics.


Lauren made the cutest washcloth "cupcakes" and receiving blanket "lollipops."
The bag Jamie MADE for me!


Thank you Pamela (and others) for stocking me with the cutest little girl shoes ever!
My YW made me a quilt, with help from Sis. Jolley! This was the sweetest gift of the night, to have my YW there, and to get this quilt from them.
The girl display I made the day after the shower.


Lots of adorable outfits.


Thanks for letting me indulge in all my girl things!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So excited for you to have a girl. They really are so fun.

Marcie said...

Wow! You are loaded! So much fun girl stuff! By the way, you are such a cute pregnant lady.