About us...


Friday, April 22, 2011

When I went to back out, I noticed these two rocks behind my tires. Jacob quickly explained that they were so the car didn't roll backwards. (He had just watched Brian do some car work on Saturday, and this was his version of bricks behind the tires.)
The lollipop Lauren sent home for Jacob from the baby shower.
At my doctor's appt. Not as crazy as I thought it was going to be with all the kids with me. That's always a nice surprise.
Jammie time.
This afternoon J and Ty were playing outside, and it started to drizzle. So Jacob got out the bike trailer, covered it all up, and he and Ty sat in it for about 30 minutes. I watched them from the office window.
Update on indoor garden. Sorry, you're probably already sick of seeing these.
The marble maze Jacob made all by himself. It's amazing at how much better at this he already is than me. He definitely got his Dad's engineering mind.

No comments: