The tomato frame Brian made on Friday (he took a vacation day):

Went to Huish's for movie night Friday night.

Tucked our kids in bed at 11:30pm before heading home:

Woke up Saturday morning to no kids! Even slept in until 7:30!

Showered, got ready to go. Headed to Hometown Buffet's breakfast. Without all the rushing around to get kids ready in the morning, it was the first morning (in as long as I can remember) that I wasn't nauseas after eating breakfast! That was exciting! So was the cool weather (considering I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant).

Stopped by a few yard sales and spent $3 on kitchen and garden stuff. Picked up some candies for the movie theatre. Saw X-men (matinee), which by the way I don't recommend because of the multiple scenes of strip clubs/women way under dressed. The movie was good, but that was really disappointing, especially since the other X-men's were way cleaner that way. Anyhow, we did enjoy seeing a movie together in the theatres.

Met up with James and Tara (who had our kids all day) at the Brecksville parade




Happy 6th anniversary!!!! Thanks to James and Tara, it was perfect!!
No comments:
Post a Comment