It had already been a long, busy morning. As I (38 weeks pregnant) sat there on the floor in the office wrestling with all 3 boys, trying to get them dressed quickly, none of whom were following directions very well or trying to be very helpful, I wanted to cry. Then as I buttoned the last button and looked up at Jacob and Tyler, both in Black suits and ties, Blake in a white shirt and tie and black vest, my heart unexpectedly filled all of a sudden with such joy. Tears flooded my eyes as I suddenly was overwhelmed with such a feeling of love for those boys. I had them stand there together and ran and got my camera and took several pictures. Thought of what great missionaries they will be. Hugged each one of them and just held them there, tears continuing to flow, saying a silent prayer to my Father in Heaven for these 3 sweet little boys.
These are the best moments
Put Blake down for a nap. Had lunch. Put on a church movie for Jacob and Tyler. Showered and got ready.Loaded stuff out to the car. Got Blake up, fed him lunch, loaded all the boys out into the car. Left at 12:15 just as planned; there at 12:30. Sunday round one (of 5) accomplished
No comments:
Post a Comment