Brian and Tyler spent the morning and early afternoon working on our house. Brian thought that Tyler could use some time alone with him, and Tyler was a great help to him! I was also therapeutic for brian to get some time alone with Tyler after finding out he needs big surgery next month. I loved going out and seeing what they has been working on and seeing how confident Tyler was and how good he felt about the work but they had done together. Tyler is such a helper! I honestly think that helping others is his favorite thing to do. I am so thankful for a husband who almost always takes one of the kids, if not more, with him as he goes out and works on projects. The kids Love being with him and they envy whoever gets to go with Dad and work with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment