About us...


Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday fun!

This morning I made poppy seed muffins. Jacob was the first to sit down, and as the rest of us gathered around the table, Jacob sang the song he made up impromptu: "I love my little muffin, my muffin, my muffin. I love my little muffin, it's so so cute!" This afternoon that tune got changed to "I love my little mommy, my mommy, my mommy. I love my little mommy, she's so so pretty." He loves to make up cute little songs about whatever he's doing. I love it!

Playing with marble works with Daddy. We so look forward to Saturdays when we get to play with daddy!!
After going to the Memphis Kiddie Park (see other post), we headed to the zoo since we were so close to it. They happened to have activities going on for national bird day (?) Each of the boys got a red apron and a pair of goggles. Brian helped the boys put together a cute little bird house. At the next table, they each got to make a little foam bird with feathers adn beads for eyes. The final table was for making a bird feeder (from recycled water bottles). And all the activities were free. It was like Christmas!
So cute!

No comments: