About us...


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good morning!

Waking up happy in the morning.

Jacob has had SO much fun playing with his cousins (Amy's kids). He spends most of his time with Catherine, but today played quite a while with Brandon (9). Here they are playing in the sandbox. Jacob ends up covered in dirt every day. Makes me happy to see him getting to play like a boy.
I snuck and took this one. Brandon was getting the 3 kids to sing "Old Macdonald." They were all having such a good time with it.
Jacob riding Brandon like a dog. This dog did not bite or nip.
Catherine giving us her scowl. She is such a cute little girl. She carried around this green apricot collection all day long, transferring it from place to place.
Jacob, enjoying a fresh apricot. We have LOVED having so much fresh fruit, especially apricots and tomatoes. So much better than store-bought. Makes me excited to do a garden of our own.

Tyler and I have been working a LOT on getting him up and stepping around more. I've been doing really well about stretching him since we've been at Amy's. And at practicing stepping with him, although that continues to get harder and harder as my tummy gets bigger and bigger. It gets my back so sore to lean over and hold on to his hands at just above his waistlevel! I've been trying to get Jacob to practice stepping with him, but so far that has not worked very well. Anyways, Tyler's making progress. I'm really trying to do all I can to get him to walk before the beginning of November, so I won't have two kids to carry around everywhere.

1 comment:

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

Yum I want some cherries now. I want to do a garden one day to. I would love to always have fresh fruit and veggies.