Brian was so sweet this afternoon. He looked for every little way that he could to help me...taking Jacob potty, holding Tyler during lunch, getting me this or that. He is always so helpful, but today he was just doing everything he could. And if I ever told him I could do it, he would tell me "I'm not going to get many chances to help you in the necxt 2 months. Let me give you one last break." And that's what he said all afternoon.
It was so sad to see Brian go. So not something I ever hoped we would have to do is split up. Tonight Jacob asked where Daddy was. When Ty woke up from his nap, he wanted Daddy too. Tonight TYLER said, " Daddy gone long, long, long, long time?" In some ways he seems to understand it better than Jacob.
No comments:
Post a Comment